No, I’m not twins and I don’t have a split personality. It’s just that I enjoy and I’m good at producing both types of writing.
In fact, thanks to my training in white papers, article writing and blogging, my expanded technical writing abilities can also help you:
- Reduce inappropriate employee behavior that runs contrary to your company’s policies and procedures.
- Remake under utilized technical documentation into material that helps your employees get up-to-speed faster.
- Revamp technical documentation doing duty as customer facing white papers by transforming it into marketing collateral that generates leads.
Then there’s the copy, content, articles, etc. that I can produce for you as well.
That is of course, if we agree that we’re a good fit.
Let’s Get To Know One Another
Whether you know what you’re looking for in a writer or aren’t really sure, I suggest that you and I spend 20 or 30 minutes together and talk.
You tell me about your company and what you hope to accomplish. I tell you about me, how I like to work, and whether or not I believe I can help you.
We’ll probably be a good fit if –
- You’re all about promoting your product or services as a solution to your audience’s problems.
- You want content that’s focused on your audience, i.e., answering their questions, and addressing their wants and needs while paving the way for them to buy.
- You help me learn as much about your business as I can so I can produce material that will give your audience even more reasons to buy.
And just so we’re on the same page when it comes to writing –
Content does not magically appear out of thin air as some might believe. It takes a tremendous amount of effort, consistency, and creativity to come up with helpful and interesting content.” Sam Dogen, Financial Samurai
According to Sam Dogen, the 3800 word blog post he wrote from which I took his quote took him about eight hours and a dozen revisions.
And he was writing about a subject he knows intimately.
- Complete my Contact form, or
- Email me: Quinn@QuinnEurich.com, or
- Call me at 860-638-9990
In case you were wondering, I use a tiered pricing approach (from classy dinners to an entire buffet) or for certain types of technical writing, we can talk about pricing by the hour.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!